Bryar in Asia



The 21 hour flight to Singapore is a commitment.  I was fully aware of this from day one.  However, when people asked which friend would come visit, my only reply was - Bryar.  Emily Bryar is one of my dearest and most adventurous friends.  Her outgoing and spirited personality made her the perfect candidate for a visit. 


To my pleasant surprise, she brought along two additional world travelers - her sister Nora and friend Katie.  The three of them are the ultimate three musketeers of travel.  I was ecstatic that they chose to flank their Vietnam adventure with some pit stops in Singapore. 

Their Asian adventure began with a stay at the MBS to enjoy the famous infinity pool.  Nothing beats jetlag like the a day at the world's highest infinity pool ; ) 

After soaking up the luxury of the MBS, we hit up all the Singapore classics - Botanic Garden, Haji Lane, Raffles, Hawker Centres, Jumbo etc.  So much to see, so little time - so I kept the gals moving!


Exploring the Gardens after some Ginger Cocktails
Chopsticks and Bibs All Around
Emily with Sir Stamford Raffles 
Selfies #coffeeartistfun 

Mosque Street Viewing 
It was sad to say goodbye to such incredible guests, but I am thrilled they enjoyed their time in Southeast Asia.

Cheers!
Jenna 

No comments:

Post a Comment